Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Who It’s For
Our children’s ministry focuses on building discipleship in preschoolers as young as three to early teenage, or 12 years old. We run four bible classes every Sunday to grow our little ones in faith and love of the Lord. We welcome all children to join us!
- Joy (K1&K2, ages 5 to 6)
- Peace (Primary 1 and 2, ages 7 to 8)
- Kindness (Primary 3 and 4, ages 9 to 10)
- Patience (Primary 5 and 6, ages 11 to 12)
When & Where
Board Room, Oasia Hotel Novena Children’s Worship, 10.15 to 11am Sunday School, 11.30am to 12.30pm
Why We’re Here
Jesus welcomed and blessed the little children, acknowledging that the kingdom of Heaven is theirs. Likewise, we aim to nurture children into youths who experience Christ personally and are deeply bonded to each other and the church family.
What We Do
Our children begin with a special worship service during the sermon hour which engages them in action songs. This is followed by bible lessons based on church scripture readings and hands on activities that make the teachings come alive. Prayerfully, our children’s faith in God will grow as the Christian story unfolds in class each week.
On top of the weekly worship and classes, here are the additional highlights organised annually by our children’s ministry:
- In June every year, our children attend a mini Vacation Bible School during the Annual Family Camp.
- Every October, we affirm our children by coordinating the Children’s Day Celebration that involves many other ministries.
- At the end of each school year, our children spend two to three days at Vacation Bible School learning and dwelling in God’s truths in very fun and interactive ways. On this beneficial platform, they bond with with our young and older adults who oversee them as station leaders and crew leaders. Often, the children take home not only Biblical truths but many precious memories that are build their faith.
If you love children and are able to commit some time to teaching them to walk closely in Christ, we invite you to serve in this ministry. Do email email@example.com to see how you may contribute to touching young lives.